2010年7月23日金曜日

A RESEARCH PAPER

There are two methods to judge about student's school record. One is an examination and one is a research paper. I handed in my research paper a moment ago. Two research paper was imposed me. One is Pedagogy outline and one is Basic exercise. Pedagogy outline is class about pedagogy. The research paper's topic is "How should I study pedagogy in the future based on this class". That is very unclear topic and I was troubled to write this research paper. Basic exercise is discussion class about topics of holistic pedagogy. The research paper's topic is "EQ". That is my announcement topic. "EQ" is Emotional Quotient that is skill of emotional control. It influences to sociality of people.
I already handed to these and I feel easy about a research paper but I should study for examination.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿