2010年4月24日土曜日

MY SCARY EXPERIENCE


There is a lot of shaby and unreliable person at Shibuya.For example Nanpa,sells,drug trader and so on.That's no relation to daytime or night.I don't like people who are in Shibuya because they are jittery for me.I met a canvasser to doubtful work when the spring vacation I would became a senior high-school student.
I hurried to go home after enjoyed with my friends at Shibuya station.The station was very crowded by office worker and youg people.The out of doors already became dark.It was little late time.When I would go up stair,my arm gripped by someone.I was very surprized.There was a middle-aged man.The man said "I have a good work for you.Can you come with me?" I was scaled and doubted.I announced "I am jounior high school student",the man escated in the crush.
I thought there is a lot of shaby person in Shibuya.I'm careful to walk Shibuya at night from that time.
I go to Huchinobe via Machida.I afraid of a part-time worker to pass out advertisement tissue.They're looked a delinquents and they are very persistent to pass out.They follow a passer to the examination of tickets.I don't need tissues but I can't refuse by fear.I think I have to careful to walk at night because I go home at late these days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿