2010年4月30日金曜日

AN INVENTION


Last month I changed my mobile phone type. I should leave my mobile phone in phone shop,to move my date. That was a bit time,but I felt very incovenient. I felt that I dependence on mobile phone. I think that mobile phone is the most important invention in our lives.
The mobile phone is the most important tool to live in society. It is no exaggeration to say that people absolutely have a mobile phone today. That thing shows to necessity of mobile phone.The mobile phone can make the strong network. It is important for people life. Finally,the mobile phone helps to us about contacts,searching by internet and enjoying free time. On the other hand,some people say that the mobile phone is unhealthy,because the electromaghetic wave is bad for human body and carrying the mobile phone means we always put our body at them. However,if we don't have the mobile phone,we can't take contact eachother,we can't search shop or station in neighborhood.It is very inconvenient and dangerous.
For these reasons,I think that tha mobile phone is the most important invention to change our lives.If we don't have the mobile phone,it is clear that a lot of problems is happened.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿