2010年5月2日日曜日

FREITAG

I bought new bag yesterday.I have a rucksack usualy because it is very useful,but I reserched a new black tote bag because the rucksack don't fit together my fashion when I wear a jacket. I had a gray tote bag(right in photo) but this is too small to go to school with a lot of goods. This bag's brand is "FREITAG" that is brand of a messenger bag in Zurich,Switzerland. The bag is made by a hood of truck. It's recycling and it don't exist the same one because made in hand one by one."FREITAG" make a lot of kind a hood goods. For example bags,wallets and ball of soccer.The bags of "FREITAG" is a lot of color and design. The shops don't know what design send from Switzerland. Meeting with bag is a uniquely precious. I met the bag that is very taste for me yesterday.That bag(left in photo) is bigger than my bag(right in photo).The old bag type is "Donna" and the new bag type is "Leland".It can hang on my shoulder with a band in bag. It is very useful. Then, this bag is very beautiful silver. A bag in "FREITAG" is little dirty because it is goods of recycling, but this one don't has the dirt. I was suit this one at first sight. Buying bag of "FREITAG" is connected to ECO and we will get delight of meet our favorite.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿