2010年6月12日土曜日

AN AMUSEMENT PARK



I like to go to an amusement park since I was very child but I don't like a scream machine since I was child too. My memory of an amusement park is a carnival. I had lived in Germany till I was six years old, a carnival often came into park that is near my home. I have a dim remembrance of my father give me a stuffed animal of a leopard that he took in target practice. I didn't like a scream machine, specially that in a carnival because it was prefabricated and I thought it was very fragile. Whan I ride to a playground equipment that move around by the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, I cry because I felt scarry to a witch. Then my father helped me he was running followed moving car.
Speaking of an amusement park, I think a Tokyo Disnyland because it is country of dream. Tokyo Disnyland have no scream machine but everyone can enjoy. It gets obsessed in details in the park, for exemple foreigh troubles, various good ways and means and an ornament are conducted hear. It is reasons of Tokyo Disnyland's popularity. We can enjoy to search "KAKURE MICKEY" that hide everywhere in the Disnyland.
An amusement park is very crowded in a holiday but going there give us an enjoy memory.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿