2010年6月18日金曜日

A LIBRARY




I like to go to library since I was an elementary school student. I like reading books since I was a kindergarten student because my mother read books to me at every night when I would fall a sleep. Reading books is very interesting and it have an influence on a language skill. I have a habit that I read books when I have free time. I often go to a library especially I was a high-school student. A library of my high-school was very clean and I could calm myself down when I was in there. I often borrowed a book from a library and I often studied there when the exam. I like the library very much but it was broken by rebuilding of a schoolhouse. It is sad that my favorite place was broken. A library of university is more clean than high-school's, but high-school's library has good atmosphere. A library of university's atmosphere is little distant. I felt yearning to high-school library when I studied at university library today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿