2010年5月24日月曜日

MY FAVORITE FLOWERS


It will come the long spell of rainy weathe in early summer. Today was rain. The air is damp recently. I don't like rain because I have headache when it is rain. I don't like the rainy season too. I don't like taking an umbrella. But I like flower that blooms in the rainy season. The flower's name is Japanese hydrangea. I like a lacecap especially. It is beautiful. The wonderful lacecap bloom in front of my house. I take pleasure in blooming this flower every year. I like an aggregate flower that is looked one flower by a lot of small flower. I think it is very cute and ephemeral. For example a common gypsophila and a fragrant olive. A common gypsophila supplement for showy flower such as rose but a common gypsophila is beautiful in a single item. I like a modest stance of a common gypsophila.
I don't like the rainy season but I take pleasure the rainy season.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿