2010年5月28日金曜日

A SOFT ICE CREAM


A soft ice cream is popular dessert in summer. I like it too. A soft ice cream change everyday in cafeteria of Aoyama Gakuin. I take pleasure to check the flavor everyday. Today's ice is APOLO flavor. APOLO is a chocolate snack that popular in children. The shape is a triangular pyramid, and the flavor is chocolate and strawberry. I didn't look a APOLO flavor ice cream. It's very unusual. My friends who they already ate this sayd it was very delicious. I want eat this very much but I can't see this recently. However, I checked ice cream flavor than usual, today's ice is APOLO! I was happy and bought this. It expresses APOLO very much. The looks is chocolate ice cream but the flavor is chocolate and strawberry. I felt emotion to this but it was little heavy. I got little tired for this. I expect for tomorrow's ice cream. I want eat a fuit flavor ice cream.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿