2010年5月25日火曜日

MY HEADPHONE


I bought a new headphone yesterday because my old earphone. My old earphone couldn't hear in right ear. I went to YODOBASHI KAMERA in Sturday morning before I went to my club activities. I didn't have time so much but I would listen the music. I was troubled a many time in a salesroom of earphone. I like earphone than headphone because headphone take a lot of space but I know a earphone is very fragile because I experienced breaking my earphone sometime. I decided I buy a headphone and I like a skull. There is a headphone a motif of skull. I want buy that but that was little expensive for me. I was troubled. But I desided I buy this headphone because it can close the cord in the body. It became my favorite goods. I don't feel regret to buy this.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿