2010年5月6日木曜日

RUDOLF STEINER


My main subject is education. I learned one person who recorded a great achievement in education today. His name is Rudolf Steiner. He's a founder of Steiner School that spread in fifty countries or more. He thought that the equality is a theory of judging a law,the friendship is a theory of judging a economy,the free is a theory of judging a spiritual life,and making a distinction between three is most importanto to society. Following them,Steiner School has a system that not principal and teachers have a responsibility in education equality. My class had a discussion about necessity of Steiner education in Japan education. I thought about this,Japan education need Steiner education in early childhood education because Steiner education bring up to mind and body in free.But I thought Japan education don't need Steiner education expect for early childhood education because this education borned in Europe that has thinking in different to Japan. I thought this education don't much in Japan. I think a lot of thing in class of education. It's very substantiality.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿