2010年5月15日土曜日

ONE DAY

I'm going to introduce my schedule at Tuesday now. My Tuesday is very busy because I have five class in day. I can't eat lunch leisurely in cafeteria, I eat lunch at classroom every week.
I wake up 5:50 to go to school. I eat breakfast plentifully because there is a possibility of I can't eat lunch! Then I go to school I spend 1 hour and half hour. It's very tired. I fall a sleep in a train with a timer in cell phone.
I receive a Oral Communication Class at first. The time is very speedy because I am frantic to follow to class. English is my weak point at I was junior high school student. Then I go to class of an Outline of Education Sociology that is learning of education by a point of view in sociology. For example, a school perform what function in society. It's very deeply. Then I go to class of German. I like Germany because I lived in Germany when I was young. German is very difficult but I enjoy this class. Then I go to class of Japanese Literature that is leaning about Japan through a Japanese Literature. At last, I go to class of an Outline of School Pedagogy that is leaning what is school and how to learn.
I back home at 8:00 p.m. in Tuesday. I'm very tired every week. I fall a sleep immediately when I go to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿